With this process in mind, I aim to use design to empower great technologies,
in ways that appreciate the playful human experience. I specialize in obvious ideas, that don’t exist yet.
- His design is a powerful conclusion of his research, based on strong premises and flawless intuition. It’s not for nothing that his work was chosen to be presented at the Design Cares exhibition in Helsinki and Eindhoven later this year.Dirk Snelders (Visiting & Associate Professor at Aalto University and TU/e)
- Wow, not only sensual projects, but very good video’s too!Stoffel Kuenen (Umeå)
- ...convincing in its design and realization.Oscar Raaijmakers (Head Designer: Viktor & Rolf)
- The visible craftsmanship and humbleness of the objects was strong enough to express the suffering of the objects and the torture they went through.Simone de Waart (Founder of Material Sense)
- The allure of enjoyment and the temptation of XP points; now that is something that seriously tickles our geek fueled fancy!Damn Geeky
- At last you may play music with your face ;) !Soundry